- HOW TO BE SAVED
TO HAVE SUCCESS IN CHRIST
IN THE LORD'S SUPPER
STEPS TO HEALING
DO WE GET SICK?
GOD'S 8 HEALING
TO DO IF YOU'RE BROKE AND IN NEED
A VISUALIZATION FOR ABUNDANCE
IN THE NEW WORLD
WHAT TO DO FOR A PARENT OR
LOVED ONE WHO IS DYING
CHRISTIAN CENTER INTERNATIONAL
ANNA'S BOOK MINISTRY
These things are what we must do to fulfill our part of the bargain
to believe that Jesus died for us and that we personally are saved and
added into the Abrahamic covenant. (Which promises safety and
well-being for us and our family, healing, abundant provision and long
life, and when this life is over, eternal life with God.) No poverty,
no lack, no death, no disease, no harm, no defeat.
to have faith, (to believe), to use our faith IN something. That His
Word to us is fulfilled and secure and He will do what He promised.
That we can lean on it, stand on it, depend on it, stake our lives on
Third, that we must seek God,
love Him and desire to be with Him. To Honor Him and give him Glory! To
love Him with a pure heart, like a child, to know Him as intimately as
we would know our earth father.
that we must give and share with others, and give with a bountiful
heart and confidence in the Lord, and in the value of love and sharing.
When we do this combined with seeking and loving Him, we are seeking
the kingdom of God, and putting it first. This is ABIDING in Christ,
being like Him, walking in the Spirit.
to make it cohesive and whole is to gather ourselves together,
ritualistically, making a point and time to gather and honor Him. So
that our family members and others can see that we are serious, that we
are serious believers, and that we have hope in an outcome of
something. More than just what they will experience in their day. We
believe and hope and know that His hand will feed us and we can let go
of fear and worry, and take hold of peace and joy and singing.
If we donít set aside time for Bible reading, learning the Word, and
praying to Him, and praising him, and just sitting in His presence,
then we arenít serious enough. We must let our families see this. We
must teach our children this. We must still our chaotic spirits with
this. Learning to sit still, and wait on God, and be in His presence
and receiving from Him.
How do I love thee Lord? Let me count the ways.
1. I will come to you early in the morning and sit in your presence,
worshipping you and loving you and then I will learn your Word and
practice faith all day long.
2. I will give my tithe to you, the 10 %, the FIRST ten percent, and
give it cheerfully and confidently with supernatural confidence,
because I believe and have faith that you will perform all that you
promised to do.
3. I will not fear, but I will replace fear with love and your Word. Faith in your word and knowledge of it.
4. I will rejoice, and with gladness and singing and happy heart, I
will clap my hands, dance and jump for joy that you are my God.
5. I will think about you when Iím in my bed at night and hold you close in my heart.
6. I will respect you and even if I donít understand something youíve
said, I will believe that you are right always and you want the best
for all of us.
7. I will grow up into the image of our Lord Jesus Christ and be a proper child to you, Father.
8. I will give to others, and help whenever I can.
9. I will honor my husband/wife and family and direct them to you, through setting worship times and study times.
10. I will direct my family to honor you by removing our idols and sins
and making no place for the sins of the flesh in our home.
11. I will use my spiritual vision and SEE you. I will seek you
wherever you are, and everywhere that I am. I will know you are here,
and your angels are set around us to keep us safe. I have seen them in
action keeping us safe, and I have seen you in action, so many times. I
12. I will praise you, repeatedly, daily, and recall all the times
youíve done things worthy of our praise and I will be glad.
13. I will make you the most important thing in my life and even if
people say Iím insane or a fanatic, I will honor you and give you
glory, until my last breath.
14. I will submit to God, reject the devil and live a life of faith pleasing to my God.
15. I will do all things as unto you, Lord and be thankful for my life.
I will crucify that ugly spirit in me that makes me begrudge doing
something I donít like for someone.
16. I will live dead to sin and alive unto Jesus Christ because I am
dead to sin and living in Christ Jesus now and forever. My eternal life
has already begun!
17. I will not die, but live and declare the works of God.
To God be the praise and
glory! In Jesusí name I
send out this teaching and ask that the Word bless and heal all who read
or hear it.
God bless you all. Write to me at
chastityrose (at) yahoo.com
God bless you! Keep
looking back here for more updates and more words. Visit www.lcci.us
(our home church in Albany, GA) to watch services online anytime.
to me here: chastityrose