|Home Page||Chris' Messages||Our Miracles||Today's Message||Chastity Rose Home|
|Secret Garden Letters||Chris' First Video||Faith Confessions||Articles||Warwick Home|
Blessing Meadows Ministries
Here are 10 simple steps to make sure your new year goes right and brings you the things you need!
1. Humble yourself before the Lord and seek His face. Learn about Him, learn how lovely and precious He is! Your love affair will grow daily and your focus will change.
We can do nothing without God. All gifts, talents and beauty were given to us by Him, there is nothing to feel pride about! The only thing we MIGHT be proud of, is a right decision made now and then, but without the Holy Spirit helping us, we'd all be going over a cliff daily.
2. Acknowledge Him as the creator and master and give Him all the glory. If God isn't getting the glory, He isn't going to put His hands on it! Ask yourself before every decision; is this for Him or for me? Meditate on how humble Jesus is, yet how powerful and supreme. God has given us great power through the name of Jesus, but to use it, we have to know how to walk in love. Love alone is the right "frequency" that magnifies the power. Self-less love.
3. Remember God's feelings towards us (that He only thinks good towards us all the time), expressed by His Word that is our solemn promise of support and life. We have to stop feeling unworthy, and as if God is mad at us, or that He might not care that we get what we want and need. He is TOTALLY on your side and FOR YOU when you are living with love towards others and giving from your heart. He can work with you then.
He has stamped upon you the seal of righteousness if you've accepted Jesus as your savior. He gave to everyone who chose Him HIS OWN righteousness and right standing with God, in exchange for the sins and unworthiness and failure we had. He took that all away and declared us like Him.
4. Declare God's Words to be righteous and true for YOU - stand on them - speak them back to Him - taking authority over every situation in Jesus' name! Command it to do what you need according to God's will. (His will is for your safety, protection, healing, strength, abundance and long life.)
5. Praise God and pray to Him all day and night, as often as you think of it. God inhabits the praises of His people, and where 2 or more are gathered in His name, He will be there also. So if you need Jesus, just start praising God! He'll be there!
6. Go about your days doing good for all you can and pray for others' needs. Make their needs as important to you as your own are. Practice compassion but don't fall into the mistake of trying to BE the Holy Spirit for people. God alone can supply our needs. We can do nothing except share what God has given us and speak up for the needs of others, and pray.
7. Do what you know to do. Take your talents and fill a need. Don't be limited by what you see in the natural. Call upon supernatural ability and power to accomplish what God puts before you. That's what the patriarchs in the Old Testament did. They understood that they didn't need to SEE something in this world first to believe it. They took God's Word at face value and began living it as if it were true and in that way, they called it to manifest in this world.
8. Rely not on man, nor be dismayed if man does not help you. Your rescue comes from God and only He sees its birth and fulfillment. Let it come in due time and by His method. Every miracle comes in its own way and time, and every one is different. God delights in diversity, but He is also managing the affairs of all 6 billion of us at once and everything has to mesh on the planet. Only God can do that!
9. Prepare always for the accomplishment of this age. Whether it is the entire planet maturing at once and seeing the rapture happen, or if it's your individual accomplishment when God calls you home to work in your own fields beside Him.
You won't fear or be saddened by thoughts of your passing from this earth if you've given up your "self" to live for God. You can be overjoyed that your rest and refreshment and rebirth has come.
If you look towards your eternal goal, the choice of your work here will be defined and come into focus. We have work to do!
How many people do you know who are caught up in a mess and need direction? (You know, the ones you like to talk about and criticize). Pray for them as their ADVOCATE, not their JUDGE.
10. When you do what you can, allow yourself to be led by the Spirit, walk in love and use your talents to help fill the needs in the world, you have found your niche and you will do well. The Bible says God will prosper what you put your hands to if you honor Him.
Turn this year over to God, turn to Him completely and let the outcome of every day be according to His purpose and design for your life. You'll see miracles happen that take you beyond anything you had dreamed possible for yourself.
God bless you! I am wishing absolute joy and miracle overcoming power for you, and I know you have it!
Love always, Lisa, your sister in Christ.
God bless you all. Write to me at
chastityrose (at) yahoo.com
God bless you! Keep looking back here for more updates and more words. Visit www.lcci.us (our home church in Albany, GA) to watch services online anytime.
Write to me here: chastityrose (at) yahoo.com
© Lisa Tyler 2012
BLESSING MEADOWS HOMEPAGE CHRIS' TESTIMONY